Saturday 30 March 2013

monthly roundup: march 2013

As expected my workload has been really intense over the last few weeks so I've barely had any time to do any reading but as of today I'm on Easter break! I'll be writing my MRes dissertation between now and August so I have a plenty of reading to do for that over the break but I'm hoping to use the huge pile of YA books I've accumulated over the last few months as an antidote to that!

I know I haven't posted anything about my 50 musicals challenge in a while. It might be a little longer (the laptop I'm taking home doesn't have photoshop and half the fun of musicals are the visuals) but I'll try to get on it ASAP. I did watch Calamity Jane for the first time last weekend and LOVED it! Doris Day is so lovely! Over the break I'll be rewatching the High School Musical trilogy - I've been saving them to watch with my sister! EXCITED!


books read
012 Anna Richards - Little Gods (8/10)
013 Morgan Matson - Second Chance Summer (5/10)



posts/memes



new movies watched
Lore (9/10)
Robot and Frank (6/10)
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (7/10)
Rebecca (7/10)
Side Effects (6/10)
Calamity Jane (8/10)
Wreck-it Ralph (7/10)
The A*Team (6/10)


music

Listen

The Hood Internet - Suit and Commercial (Justin Timberlake vs Daft Punk)
Fenech Soler - Maiyu
PLOY - X I X
Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Lay Down In Swimming Pools
Dan Croll - From Nowhere
MS MR - Dark Doo Wop
Rihanna - Stay (Branchez Bootleg)
Lance Herbstrong - Finally Moving (Pretty Lights x Jimi Hendrix x Lance Herbstrong Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment